|Qty in 20’FCL||10800kg|
|Packaging||Factory Packaging or Neutral|
|Certificate||ISO, Kosher, Halal, BRC|
DATEM, E472e, CAS No.6027-23-2, also called diacetyl tartaric acid ester of mono- and diglycerides, food emusifier, a hydrochloride salt of Hordenine manufactured through chemical synthesis. It is an ivory white powder or particle solid. DATEM has the functions to emulsify, increase stabilization, improve preservation, prolong shelf life, and protect freshness, etc. It is mainly used as food emulsifier in bread, cake, butter, hydrogenated vegetable oil and vegetable oil powder.
As an experienced DATEM manufacturer and supplier, we has been supplying and exporting DATEM for almost 10 years, please be assured to buy from us. Any inquiries about price and the market trend please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 1 working day.
|Appearance||White or off-white solid|
|Acid Value (mgKOH/g)||68|
|Ester Value (mgKOH/g)||410|
|Heavy Metals(pb) (mg/kg)||0.1mg/kg|
|Acetic Acid (w/%)||15|
|Tartaric Acid (w/%)||13|
As a professional DATEM supplier, we’re engaged in export and distribute DATEM for years.
Raw Materials price: Prices of raw material dehydrated cream or hydrogenated vegetable-based are stable.
Market demand and supply : demand and supply is stable. Production capacity of the DATEM manufacturers didn’t change much.
Market Forecast: Considering the current market trend, price of DATEM E472e will be stable in the coming months.
DATEM is gluten free and widely used in gluten free food to provide baking to create a strong gluten network in dough to biscuits, coffee whiteners, salsa con queso, ice cream, and salad dressings.
Full name of DATEM is diacetyl tartaric acid ester of mono- and diglycerides, DATEM is general recognized as halal.
DATEM is general recognized as Kosher classified as Parve.
DATEM is generally considered a safe ingredient. DATEM side effects may: heart fibrosis and adrenal overgrowth (found in animal studies)
DATEM (diacetyl tartaric acid ester of mono- and diglycerides, also E472e) is an emulsifier used in baking to create a strong gluten network in dough. DATEM is used to crusty breads, such as rye to impart a springy, chewy texture, as well as in the production of biscuits, bread, coffee whiteners, salsa con queso, ice cream, and salad dressings.
DATEM E472e can produce strong effects such as emulsification, dispersing and aging resistance, so it can be used as good emulsifier and dispersant.
(1) It can increase the springiness, toughness and gas-holding capability of dough effectively, reduce its softening degree, increase volume of bread and steam bread, and improve their organization and structure.
(2) It can react with amylose to delay and prevent the food aging.
(3) It can be used in cream to make it smoother and finer.
(4) It can be used in butter and concentrated butter to prevent oil separating and enhance its stability.
(5) It can also be sued in sugar, syrup and spices.
(6) It can be used in non-dairy creamer to make the emulsion homogeneous , stable and supple in mouth.
(1) Put DATEM E472e in warm water at about 60°C to get paste shaped substance, and then use it in appropriate proportion.
(2) Dissolve this product in oils or fats homogeneously before further processing.
(3) Directly mix it with flour for use.
Recommended Addition Amount:
Addition maximum is 1.0% for raw dried flour products and raw wet products, while 5.0% for non-dairy creamers.