|Qty in 20’FCL||15000kg|
|Packaging||Factory Packaging or Neutral|
|Certificate||ISO, Kosher, Halal, BRC|
Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, E481,CAS No.25383-99-7, is a versatile safe food emusifier manufactured through esterification of stearic acid with lactic acid and partially neutralized with food-grade soda ash, available as White or slightly yellowish powder or brittle solid with a characteristic odour. Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate can be used to prevent dough from aging, increase foaming stability, and improve taste, texture, and stability. It can be used in bread, cake, flour products, ice cream, beverages, creams, etc.
As an experienced Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate manufacturer and supplier, we has been supplying and exporting Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate for almost 10 years, please be assured to buy from us. Any inquiries about price and the market trend please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 1 working day.
Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate Specification
|Appearance||White or slightly yellowish powder or brittle solid with a characteristic odour|
|Acid Value (mgKOH/g)||74|
|Ester Value (mgKOH/g)||180|
|Heavy Metals(pb) (mg/kg)||≤10mg/kg|
|Total lactic acid %||29|
As a professional Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate supplier, we’re engaged in export and distribute Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate for years.
Price trend of Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate
Raw Materials price:: Prices of upstream raw materials are stable and supply is stable.
Market demand and supply : demand and supply is stable. Production capacity of the Sodium stearoyl lactylate manufacturers didn’t change much.
Market Forecast: Considering the current market trend, price of Sodium stearoyl lactylate will be stable in the coming months.
Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate gluten free
Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate is gluten free and widely used in gluten free food to provide emulsifiers derived from the sodium salt of lactic acid to widespread application in baked goods, pancakes, waffles, cereals, pastas, instant rice, desserts, icings, fillings, puddings, toppings, sugar confectionaries, powdered beverage mixes, creamers, cream liqueurs, dehydrated potatoes, snack dips, sauces, gravies, chewing gum, dietetic foods, minced and diced canned meats, mostarda di frutta, and pet food.
Halal Certified Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate
Sodium stearoyl lactylate is general recognized as halal.
Kosher Certified Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate
Sodium stearoyl lactylate is general recognized as Kosher classified as Parve.
Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate MSDS
Side Effect of Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate
Sodium stearoyl lactylate is generally used as safe ingredient, the side effects may may cause slight skin or eye irritation, and if inhaled in its pure form, it may be slightly irritating to the respiratory tract.
Application and Uses of Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate
Sodium stearoyl lactylate E481 can be used for multiple purposes such as emulsification, aging resistance, gluten fortifying and fresh-keeping in many kinds of food such as bread, steam bread, noodle, instant noodle and dumpling. It can also be used as an emulsifier in milk, non-dairy creamer, margarine, fresh cream, meat products, animal and vegetable oils, etc.
Sodium stearoyl lactylate E481 uses as follows:
(1) Increase the springiness, toughness and gas-holding capability of dough, increase volume of the bread and steam bread and improve the organization and structure.
(2) It can react with amylose to delay and prevent the food aging.
(3) It can make it easier to remove biscuits from moulds to produce smooth appearance, distinct layers and crisp feeling in mouth.
(4) Sodium stearoyl lactylate E481 can make hot and spicy food more pliable and softer and prolong the preservation time.
(5) It can produce smoother surface, lower broken ratio, higher soaking and boiling resistance for noodle, dried noodle and instant noodle, and make them chewier.
(6) Enhance the quality of quick frozen food, improve their organization and structure, and prevent surface cracking and filling escaping.
(1)Sodium stearoyl lactylate E481 can be directly mixed well with flour for use.
(2) Put this product into warm water at about 60°C with proportion of 1:6 to get paste shaped substance, ten add it into flour in proportion to obtain better effect.
(3) When used in non-dairy creamer or this kind of substance, it should be heated well with emulsified substance to get homogeneous emulsion before further processing.
Recommended Adding Amount: 0.2~0.5 %( Calculated by Flour)