Dicalcium Phosphate E341 (ii) MSDS
1. SUBSTANCE IDENTIFICATION
- 1.1. Product Name: Dicalcium Phosphate E341 (ii)
- 1.2. Description: Dicalcium Phosphate E341 (ii) is a inorganic compound manufactured through chemical synthesis.
- 1.3. Chemical Formula: CaHPO4
- 1.4. Molecular weight: 136.06
- 1.5. CAS #: 7757-93-9
- 1.6. EINECS #: 231-826-1
- 1.7. Manufactured by: China manfacturer.
- 1.8. Supplied by: China Dicalcium Phosphate E341 (ii) manfacturer.
- 1.9. Usage: In food as food supplements
- 2.1. Dicalcium Phosphate: 98.0-105.0%
- 2.2. Hazardous impurities: Negative
3. Physical/Chemical Characteristics
- 3.1. Physical State: Powder
- 3.2. Appearance: WHITE POWDER
- 3.3. Odor: Odorless
- 3.4. pH: 3.4 (10% slurry)
- 3.5. Melting point/range: Not applicable
- 3.6. Boiling point: Not applicable
- 3.7. Bulk density: 2.929 g/cm3
- 3.8. Solubility: Insoluble in water
- 4.1. Chemical Stability: Stable under normal temperatures and pressures
- 4.2. Shelf Life: 24 months period
- 4.3. Hazardous decomposition: Phosphoxides at high temperatures
- 4.4. Hazardous polymerization: Will not occur
- 4.5. Incompatible with: Not Applicable
- 5.1. Storage: kept in dry, cool, and shaded place with original packaging, avoid moisture, store at room temperature.
- 5.2. Handling precaution: Local exhaust or other ventilation that will reduce dust concentrations to less than the recommended Permissible Exposure Limit
6. Exposure Control
- 6.1. Engineering Controls: Dilution ventilation. Adequate ventilation systems as needed to control concentrations of airborne contaminants below applicable threshold limit values
- 6.2. Respiratory protection: NIOSH/MSHA or European Standard EN 149 approved respirator
- 6.3. Eye Protection: Protective eyeglasses or chemical safety goggles
- 6.4. Skin Protection: Wear appropriate protective gloves and clothes to minimize skin contact.
- 6.5. Other: Consult professionals if Dicalcium Phosphate E341 (ii) need to be handled under some special conditions.
7. Hazards Identification
- 7.1. Hazardous overview: Dicalcium Phosphate E341 (ii) is not classified as a Dangerous Substance
- 7.2. Contact with eyes: May cause severe eye irritation
- 7.3. Contact with skin: May cause skin irritation.
- 7.4. Ingestion: May cause digestive tract irritation.
- 7.5. Inhalation: May cause respiratory tract irritation
- 7.6. Other: Mot Applicable
8. First Aid Measures
- 8.1. Contact with eyes: Flush immediately with plenty of water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice
- 8.2. Contact with skin: Wash the affected area with water, remove contaminated clothing and launder before re-use. Seek medical advice if irritation develops or persists.
- 8.3. Ingestion: Rinse mouth thoroughly with water and drink water afterwards.
- 8.4. Inhalation: Remove from exposure, move to fresh air and seek medical advice immediately.
9. Fire and Explosion Data
- 9.1. General information: Non-flammable.
- 9.2. Flash point: Not applicable
- 9.3. Ignition control: Not Applicable
- 9.4. Dust control: Keep the handling area with adequate ventilation
- 9.5. Extinguishing Media: Water spray, dry chemical or carbon dioxide
- 9.6. Spills/Leaks: Vacuum or sweep up material and place into a suitable disposal container
10. Transport Information
- 10.1. No special requirements and no restrictions on transportation by land, sea or air.
11. Ecological Information
- 11.1. Dicalcium Phosphate is fully biodegradable.
12. Other Information
- 12.1. The information in this Dicalcium Phosphate E341 (ii) MSDS was obtained from current and reliable sources. However, the data is provided without any warranty, expressed or implied, regarding its correctness or accuracy. Since the conditions for use, handling, storage and disposal of this product are beyond our control, it is the responsibility of the user both to determine safe conditions for use of this product and to assume liability for loss, damage, or expense arising out of the products improper use. No warranty expressed or implied regarding the product described herein will be created by or inferred from any statement or omission in the Dicalcium Phosphate E341 (ii) MSDS. Various federal, state, or provincial agencies may have specific regulations concerning the transportation, handling, storage, use, or disposal of this product which may not be reflected in the Dicalcium Phosphate E341 (ii) MSDS. The user should review these regulations to ensure full compliance.