(Last Updated On: September 19, 2017)
- Disodium 5′-Ribonucleotides E635 MSDS
Disodium 5′-Ribonucleotides E635 MSDS
1. SUBSTANCE IDENTIFICATION
- 1.1. Product Name: Disodium 5′-Ribonucleotides E635
- 1.2. Description: Disodium 5′-Ribonucleotides E635 is a food additive manufactured through chemical synthesis of sodium salt of guanylic acid and inosinic acid.
- 1.3. Chemical Formula: C10H11N4Na2O8P
- 1.4. Molecular weight: 392.17
- 1.5. CAS #: 4691-65-0
- 1.6. EINECS #: 225-146-4
- 1.7. Manufactured by: China manufacturer.
- 1.8. Supplied by: China Disodium 5′-Ribonucleotides E635 manufacturer.
- 1.9. Usage: In food as flavour enhancer
- 2.1. Disodium 5′-Ribonucleotides: >97%
- 2.2. Hazardous impurities: Lead ≤1 ppm, Total aerobic bacteria ≤1,000cfu/g, Yeast & mould ≤100cfu/g
3. Physical/Chemical Characteristics
- 3.1. Physical State: Powder
- 3.2. Appearance: White to light yellow crystalline powder
- 3.3. Odor: Odorless
- 3.4. pH: 7.0 – 8.5 (1 in 20 soln)
- 3.5. Melting point/range: 175 °C
- 3.6. Boiling point: Not available
- 3.7. Bulk density: Not available
- 3.8. Solubility: Soluble in water
- 4.1. Chemical Stability: Stable under normal temperatures and pressures
- 4.2. Shelf Life: 24 months period
- 4.3. Hazardous decomposition: Carbon oxides (CO, CO2), nitrogen oxides (NO, NO2…)
- 4.4. Hazardous polymerization: Will not occur
- 4.5. Incompatible with: strong oxidizing agents.
- 5.1. Storage: Store in a cool and dry place and Keep away from strong light and heat
- 5.2. Handling precaution: be performed by personnel trained and familiar with handling of organic chemicals. Avoid skin and eye contact and breathing in dust. Avoid handling which leads to dust formation.
6. Exposure Control
- 6.1. Engineering Controls: Use exhaust ventilation to keep airborne levels below recommended exposure limits.
- 6.2. Respiratory protection: NIOSH/MSHA or European Standard EN 149 approved respirator
- 6.3. Eye Protection: Protective eyeglasses or chemical safety goggles
- 6.4. Skin Protection: Wear appropriate protective gloves and clothes to minimize skin contact.
- 6.5. Other: Consult professionals if Disodium 5′-Ribonucleotides E635 need to be handled under some special conditions.
7. Hazards Identification
- 7.1. Hazardous overview: Disodium 5′-Ribonucleotides E635 is Slightly hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant), of eye contact (irritant), of ingestion, of inhalation
- 7.2. Contact with eyes: May cause eye irritation.
- 7.3. Contact with skin: May cause skin irritation.
- 7.4. Ingestion: May irritate the tissues of the mouth, esophagus, and other tissues of the digestive system
- 7.5. Inhalation: May cause irritation to the respiratory tract and gastrointestinal
- 7.6. Other: Not Applicable
8. First Aid Measures
- 8.1. Contact with eyes: Flush immediately with plenty of water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice
- 8.2. Contact with skin: Wash with soap and water. Cover the irritated skin with an emollient.Get medical attention if irritation develops
- 8.3. Ingestion: Do NOT induce vomiting. If conscious and alert, rinse mouth and drink 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water.
- 8.4. Inhalation: Remove from exposure, move to fresh air and seek medical advice immediately.
9. Fire and Explosion Data
- 9.1. General information: May be combustible at high temperature.
- 9.2. Flash point: Not available
- 9.3. Ignition control: Avoid ignition sources where Disodium 5′-Ribonucleotides E635 dust might be generated.
- 9.4. Dust control: Keep the handling area with adequate ventilation
- 9.5. Extinguishing Media: Water spray, dry chemical or carbon dioxide
- 9.6. Spills/Leaks: Absorb spill with inert material (e.g. vermiculite, sand or earth), then place in suitable container. Clean up spills immediately, observing precautions in the Protective Equipment section.
10. Transport Information
- 10.1. No special requirements and no restrictions on transportation by land, sea or air.
11. Ecological Information
- 11.1. Disodium 5′-Ribonucleotides is fully degradation biodegradable.
12. Other Information
- 12.1. The information in Disodium 5′-Ribonucleotides E635 MSDS was obtained from current and reliable sources. However, the data is provided without any warranty, expressed or implied, regarding its correctness or accuracy. Since the conditions for use, handling, storage and disposal of this product are beyond our control, it is the responsibility of the user both to determine safe conditions for use of this product and to assume liability for loss, damage, or expense arising out of the products improper use. No warranty expressed or implied regarding the product described herein will be created by or inferred from any statement or omission in the Disodium 5′-Ribonucleotides E635 MSDS. Various federal, state, or provincial agencies may have specific regulations concerning the transportation, handling, storage, use, or disposal of this product which may not be reflected in Disodium 5′-Ribonucleotides E635 MSDS. The user should review these regulations to ensure full complian