Polysorbate 80 E433 MSDS
1. SUBSTANCE IDENTIFICATION
- 1.1. Product Name: Polysorbate 80 E433
- 1.2. Description: Polysorbate 80 E433 is a polysorbate surfactant manufactured through chemical synthesis.
- 1.3. Chemical Formula: C64H124O26
- 1.4. Molecular weight: 1310
- 1.5. CAS #: 9005-65-6
- 1.6. EINECS #: 500-019-9
- 1.7. Manufactured by: China manufacturer.
- 1.8. Supplied by: China Polysorbate 80 E433 manufacturer
- 1.9. Usage: In food as emulsifier
- 2.1. Polysorbate 80: Not Applicable
- 2.2. Hazardous impurities: Heavy metals, % 0.001 max, Ash, % 0.25 max
3. Physical/Chemical Characteristics
- 3.1. Physical State: Liquid
- 3.2. Appearance: Lemon colored oily liqiud
- 3.3. Odor: fatty (Slight.)
- 3.4. pH: 7 [Neutral.]
- 3.5. Melting point/range: -20.556°C (-5°F)
- 3.6. Boiling point: >100°C (212°F)
- 3.7. Bulk density: 1.062 g/cm3
- 3.8. Solubility: Easily soluble in cold water, hot water.
- 4.1. Chemical Stability: Stable under normal temperatures and pressures
- 4.2. Shelf Life: 24 months period
- 4.3. Hazardous decomposition: Carbon oxides (CO, CO2), nitrogen oxides (NO, NO2…)
- 4.4. Hazardous polymerization: Will not occur
- 4.5. Incompatible with: oxidizing agents.
- 5.1. Storage: Store in a cool and dry place and Keep away from strong light and heat
- 5.2. Handling precaution: Keep away from heat. Keep away from sources of ignition. Ground all equipment containing material. Do not breathe dust.
6. Exposure Control
- 6.1. Engineering Controls: Use process enclosures, local exhaust ventilation, or other engineering controls to keep airborne levels below recommended exposure limits.
- 6.2. Respiratory protection: NIOSH/MSHA or European Standard EN 149 approved respirator
- 6.3. Eye Protection: Protective eyeglasses or chemical safety goggles
- 6.4. Skin Protection: Wear appropriate protective gloves and clothes to minimize skin contact.
- 6.5. Other: Consult professionals if Polysorbate 80 E433 need to be handled under some special conditions.
7. Hazards Identification
- 7.1. Hazardous overview: Polysorbate 80 E433 is Slightly hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant), of eye contact (irritant), of ingestion, of inhalation
- 7.2. Contact with eyes: May cause eye irritation.
- 7.3. Contact with skin: May cause skin irritation.
- 7.4. Ingestion: May irritate the tissues of the mouth, esophagus, and other tissues of the digestive system
- 7.5. Inhalation: May cause irritation to the respiratory tract and gastrointestinal
- 7.6. Other: Not Applicable
8. First Aid Measures
- 8.1. Contact with eyes: Flush immediately with plenty of water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice
- 8.2. Contact with skin: Wash with soap and water. Cover the irritated skin with an emollient. Get medical attention if irritation develops.
- 8.3. Ingestion: Do NOT induce vomiting. If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical aid immediately.
- 8.4. Inhalation: Remove from exposure and move to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
9. Fire and Explosion Data
- 9.1. General information: May be combustible at high temperature.
- 9.2. Flash point: CLOSED CUP: >148.89°C (300°F).
- 9.3. Ignition control: Avoid Daidzein ignition sources Polysorbate 80 vapor might be generated.
- 9.4. Dust control: Keep the handling area with adequate ventilation
- 9.5. Extinguishing Media: Water spray, dry chemical or carbon dioxide.Wear positive pressure self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) and full turnout gear.
- 9.6. Spills/Leaks: Dilute with water and mop up, or absorb with an inert dry material and place in an appropriate waste disposal container.
10. Transport Information
- 10.1. No special requirements and no restrictions on transportation by land, sea or air.
11. Ecological Information
- 11.1. Polysorbate 80 is fully degradation biodegradable.
12. Other Information
- 12.1. The information in Polysorbate 80 E433 MSDS was obtained from current and reliable sources. However, the data is provided without any warranty, expressed or implied, regarding its correctness or accuracy. Since the conditions for use, handling, storage and disposal of this product are beyond our control, it is the responsibility of the user both to determine safe conditions for use of this product and to assume liability for loss, damage, or expense arising out of the products improper use. No warranty expressed or implied regarding the product described herein will be created by or inferred from any statement or omission in the Polysorbate 80 E433 MSDS. Various federal, state, or provincial agencies may have specific regulations concerning the transportation, handling, storage, use, or disposal of this product which may not be reflected in Polysorbate 80 E433 MSDS. The user should review these regulations to ensure full compliance.