Calcium Caseinate, CAS no.9005-43-0, is a protein produced from casein in skim and sometimes 1% milk, and functions as a calcium and protein supplement. Calcium Caseinate supplies the necessary amino acids for human bodies and reinforces the absorption of calcium inside human bodies. It uses as thickening, emulsification and formability properties, and used in nutrition beverages, cheese, bread and baked goods. Calcium Caseinate is a protein that can also be used as dietary supplement for bodybuilders and other athletes. As a professional Calcium Caseinate supplier, we supply Non-GMO and Allergen Free Calcium Caseinate powder feed, food and pharma grade. We also supply Sodium Caseinate.
Calcium Caseinate Specification
|APPEARANCE||CREAM WHITE POWDER|
|PROTEIN (DRY BASIS)||≥90.00%|
|TOTAL PLATE COUNT||≤20000G|
As a professional supplier of Calcium Caseinate, we’re engaged in export and distribute Calcium Caseinate for years.
Raw Materials price: Prices of raw material casein in milk are stable.
Market demand and supply : demand and supply is stable. Production capacity of the Calcium Caseinate manufacturers didn’t change much.
Market Forecast: Considering the current market trend, price of Calcium Caseinate will be stable in the coming months.
Calcium Caseinate is gluten free and widely used in gluten free food to provide a great dietary supplement that are essential for human health to processed food.
Calcium Caseinate is a protein manufactured through chemical synthesis, available as CREAM WHITE POWDER, generally recognized as halal. W
Calcium Caseinate is general recognized as Kosher classified as Parve.
Calcium Caseinate is generally considered a safe ingredient. The side effects may:
1. Those who are lactose-intolerant may experience stomach pain and bloating (excess gas and pressure in stomach).
2. Acid casein is treated with the chemical calcium hydroxide (alkali) to get calcium caseinate. Such chemical alkalies may curb and damage the nutrient-absorbing capacity of your digestive system.
3. Because it is exposed to high heat during processing, the caseinate becomes an ultra thermolyzed protein combined with MSG (a byproduct of protein thermolyzation). Consumption of this protein may lead to headaches, chest pain, nausea, weakness, heart palpitations, etc.
4. It is difficult for the human stomach to digest the denatured protein completely. So, some undigested protein enters the colon. There, it is fermented by colonic bacteria. This results in formation of highly carcinogenic phenolic compounds that contribute to the growth of colonic tumors. Thus, ultra thermolyzed casein can increase the risk of colon cancer.
5. Researchers and doctors are of the opinion that casein peptides can seriously affect blood pressure levels during and after surgery.
6. It has been observed that casein products interfere with the adsorption of certain drugs which can eventually result in serious health issues.
7. Some people are allergic to casein and may have a life-threatening reaction.
Calcium Caseinate is a white to pale yellow granular or powder that is odorless and tasteless. It is used in cheese, bread, yogurt, nutritional drinks and other foods. Calcium Caseinate is a protein that can also be used as dietary supplement for bodybuilders and other athletes.