|Qty in 20’FCL||12000kg|
|Packaging||Factory Packaging or Neutral|
|Certificate||ISO, Kosher, Halal, BRC|
Sodium Caseinate, E469, CAS no.9000-71-9, protein-rich milk derivative. It supplies essential amino acids, carbohydrates, sodium, calcium, and phosphorus. Sodium Caseinate is an excellent emulsifier and thickening agent that is commonly used in the food industry to improve the retention of fat in foods and water, prevent syneresis, contribute to the uniform distribution of the various ingredients in the food processing, and improve the texture and taste of food. It is often used in bread, biscuits, candy, cakes, ice cream, yogurt drinks, and margarine, gravy, fast food, meat and seafood products.
As an experienced Sodium Caseinate manufacturer and supplier, we has been supplying and exporting Sodium Caseinate for almost 10 years, please be assured to buy from us. Any inquiries about price and the market trend please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 1 working day.
Sodium Caseinate Specification
|Total Plate Count ≤||30000/G|
|E.coil||Not available at 0.1g|
|Salmonella||Not available at 0.1g|
As a professional supplier of Sodium Caseinate, we’re engaged in export and distribute Sodium Caseinate for years.
Price trend of Sodium Caseinate
Raw Materials price: Prices of raw material casein are stable.
Market demand and supply : demand and supply is stable. Production capacity of the Sodium Caseinate manufacturers didn’t change much.
Market Forecast: Considering the current market trend, price of Sodium Caseinate will be stable in the coming months.
Sodium Caseinate gluten free
Sodium Caseinate is gluten free and widely used in gluten free food to provide stronger texture to ice cream, meat products.
Halal Certified Sodium Caseinate
Sodium Caseinate is a family of related phosphoproteins (αS1, αS2, β, κ) manufactured through extraction from milk, available as Creamy Powder, is generally recognized as halal.
Kosher Certified Sodium Caseinate
Sodium Caseinate is general recognized as Kosher classified as Parve.
Sodium Caseinate MSDS
Side Effect of Sodium Caseinate
Sodium Caseinate is generally considered a safe ingredient. The side effects may
1. Those who are lactose-intolerant may experience stomach pain and bloating (excess gas and pressure in stomach).
2. Acid casein is treated with the chemical calcium hydroxide (alkali) to get calcium caseinate. Such chemical alkalies may curb and damage the nutrient-absorbing capacity of your digestive system.
3. Because it is exposed to high heat during processing, the caseinate becomes an ultra thermolyzed protein combined with MSG (a byproduct of protein thermolyzation). Consumption of this protein may lead to headaches, chest pain, nausea, weakness, heart palpitations, etc.
4. It is difficult for the human stomach to digest the denatured protein completely. So, some undigested protein enters the colon. There, it is fermented by colonic bacteria. This results in formation of highly carcinogenic phenolic compounds that contribute to the growth of colonic tumors. Thus, ultra thermolyzed casein can increase the risk of colon cancer.
5. Researchers and doctors are of the opinion that casein peptides can seriously affect blood pressure levels during and after surgery.
6. It has been observed that casein products interfere with the adsorption of certain drugs which can eventually result in serious health issues.
7. Some people are allergic to casein and may have a life-threatening reaction.
Application and Uses of Sodium Caseinate
Sodium Caseinate can be used in Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Health & Personal care products, Agriculture/Animal Feed/Poultry. Sodium Caseinate is used as food emulsifier and thickening agent in bread, biscuits, candy, cakes, ice cream, yogurt drinks, and margarine, gravy, fast food, meat and seafood products.