|Qty in 20’FCL
|Factory Packaging or Neutral
|ISO, Kosher, Halal, BRC
Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate E482, CAS No.5793-94-2, manufactured through esterification of Stearic Acid with Lactic Acid and partially neutralized with food-grade Calcium carbonate. Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate (CSL) is an ivory white to slightly yellowish powder or brittle solid with a characteristic odor. It has the functions to increase toughness, emulsify, improve preservation, keep fresh, etc. It is often used in baked goods, steamed breads, noodles and dumplings.
As an experienced Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate manufacturer and supplier, we has been supplying and exporting Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate for almost 10 years, please be assured to buy from us. Any inquiries about price and the market trend please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 1 working day.
Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate Specification
|White or slightly yellowish powder or brittle solid with a characteristic odour
|Acid Value (mgKOH/g)
|Ester Value (mgKOH/g)
|Heavy Metals(pb) (mg/kg)
|Total lactic acid %
As a professional Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate supplier, we’re engaged in export and distribute Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate for years.
Raw Materials price: Prices of raw material dehydrated cream or hydrogenated vegetable-based are stable.
Market demand and supply : demand and supply is stable. Production capacity of the Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate manufacturers didn’t change much.
Market Forecast: Considering the current market trend, price of Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate will be stable in the coming months.
Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate is gluten free and widely used in gluten free food to provide better texture and taste to baked goods.
Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate is general recognized as halal.
Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate is general recognized as Kosher classified as Parve.
Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate is generally considered a safe ingredient. It may irritate eye, skin and lung if eye, skin contact or inhalation occurs.
Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate E482 can be used inIt can be used for multiple purposes such as emulsification, aging resistance, gluten fortifying and fresh-keeping in many kinds of food such as bread, steam bread, noodle, instant noodle and dumpling. It can also be used as an emulsifier in milk, non-dairy creamer, margarine, fresh cream, meat products, animal and vegetable oils, etc.
1. Increase the springiness, toughness and gas-holding capability of dough, increase volume of the bread and steam bread and improve the organization and structure. It can react with amylose to delay and prevent the food aging. It can make it easier to remove biscuits from moulds to produce smooth appearance, distinct layers and crisp feeling in mouth.
2. E482 can make hot and spicy food more pliable and softer and prolong the preservation time.
3. Enhance the quality of quick frozen food, improve their organization and structure, and prevent surface cracking and filling escaping.
(1) Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate E482 can be directly mixed well with flour for use.
(2) Put this product into warm water at about 60℃ with proportion of 1:6 to get paste shaped substance, ten add it into flour in proportion to obtain better effect.
(3) When used in non-dairy creamer or this kind of substance, it should be heated well with emulsified substance to get homogeneous emulsion before further processing.
Recommended Addition Amount: 0.2~0.5 %(Calculated by Flour)