Sodium Alginate E401 General Side Effects
Sodium Alginate E401 is generally consider safe, the side effects are may as follows:
- Sodium Alginate
Special Populations Precaution
There is a lot of concern about diet and nutrition for these population, like Newborns, children, pregnant, sensitive to Sodium Alginate populations. There is no evidence that Sodium Alginate E401 Side Effects could have any negative effects on these vulnerable population.
1. Effect of irradiated sodium alginate and phosphorus on biomass and artemisinin production in Artemisia annua. [Carbohydr Polym. 2014 Sep 22] Author: Aftab T, Khan MM, Naeem M, Idrees M, Siddiqi TO, Moinuddin, Varshney L.
2. Quinapyramine sulfate-loaded sodium alginate nanoparticles show enhanced trypanocidal activity. [Nanomedicine (Lond). 2014 Jan 10] Author: Manuja A, Kumar S, Dilbaghi N, Bhanjana G, Chopra M, Kaur H, Kumar R, Manuja BK, Singh SK, Yadav SC.
3. Synthesis, characterization and on field evaluation of pesticide loaded sodium alginate nanoparticles. [Carbohydr Polym. 2014 Jan 30] Author: Kumar S, Bhanjana G, Sharma A, Sidhu MC, Dilbaghi N.
4. Sodium alginate as an ideal submucosal injection material for endoscopic submucosal resection: preliminary experimental and clinical study. [Gastrointest Endosc. 2011 Nov] Author: Akagi T, Yasuda K, Tajima M, Suzuki K, Inomata M, Shiraishi N, Sato Y, Kitano S.
5. Interpenetrating network hydrogel membranes of sodium alginate and poly(vinyl alcohol) for controlled release of prazosin hydrochloride through skin. [Int J Biol Macromol. 2010 Nov 1] Author: Kulkarni RV, Sreedhar V, Mutalik S, Setty CM, Sa B.