L-aspartic acid is a nonessential amino acid, is used into cool drinks as a nutrition supplement, and dietary supplements. L-Aspartic Acid is used in medicine as an ammoniac detoxicating agent, hepar function accelerator or fatigue refresher. L-Aspartic Acid comes in the form of white crystals or crystalline powder, also used in the manufacturing of the artificial sweetener aspartame. It is also used as a food additive to boost testosterone.
In medicine, L-Aspartic acid is mainly used as a treatment for heart disease, liver function promoter, ammonia antidote, fatigue removing agent.
L-Aspartic acid uses as follows:
In Food Production
L-Aspartic Acid is widely used as nutritional supplement and flavor enhancer in food production.
- As nutritional supplement: in food industries to provide essential amino acids.
- As flavor enhancer: in food industries to regulate the acidity and sweetness.
L-Aspartic Acid is widely used as nutritional supplement in beverage.
- As nutritional supplement: in cool drinks to provide nutrition.
L-Aspartic Acid is widely used as intermediate in Pharmaceutical.
- As intermediate: in medicine manufacturing of tumor suppressor.
L-Aspartic Acid is widely used as Biodegradability in Cosmetics.
- As Biodegradability: in cosmetic and personal care product to biodegrade completely.
In Agriculture/Animal Feed
L-Aspartic Acid is widely used as nutritional supplement in Agriculture/Animal Feed.
- As nutritional supplement: in fertilizer to improve use efficiency.
In Other Industries
L-Aspartic Acid is widely used as intermediate in various other industries.
- As intermediate: in manufacturing of various organic chemicals.