Tara Gum E417 can be used in Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Health & Personal care products, Agriculture/Animal Feed/Poultry. Tara Gum E417 is used as thickener and gelling agent in baked goods, dairy products, frozen desserts, water jellies, fruit preparations, meat based products, sauces and dressings. Tara Gum E417 can be used to replace Carrageenan and Xanthan Gum up to 50%, and exhibits synergistic effects with other gums such us agar agar, CMC, and modified starch. Tara Gum is a unique gum that bridges the gap between the cold soluble, highly galactose substituted guar and cold insoluble and lower galactose substituted locust bean gum.
Tara Gum E417 uses as follows:
Tara Gum E417 can be used as Thickeners, gelling agents and texture stabilizers in food.
- As a stabilizer: In sauces, dressing, and salad preparations.
- As a thickener: In ice cream, confectionery, and dairy products.
- As an emulsifier: In mayonnaise preparation and toothpaste production.
- As a gelling agent: In jams, jellies, candies, dairy products, and canned meat manufacturing.
- As a capsular: In the elaboration of dehydrated food.
- As a retention agent: In the paper industry (increased retention in the fine fiber filled and improved printability).
Tara Gum E417 can be used as Thickeners, gelling agents and stabilizers in beverage.
Tara Gum E417 can be used as intermediate in Pharmaceutical.
In Health and Personal care
Tara Gum E417 can be used as a natural thickener in the manufacturing of cosmetics and skin care products..
In Agriculture/Animal Feed
Tara Gum E417 can be used in animal feed/poultry feed.
In Other Industries